Short Horseracing Jokes and One Liners
- My horse was so late getting home, he tiptoed into the stable.
- A young boy told his mother that his father had taken him to the zoo.
The mother couldn't believe it.
She said, "Your father has never taken anyone to the zoo in his whole life."
The boy said, "He did, and one of the animals paid fifty dollars!"
- What's the difference between praying in church and at the track?
At the track you really mean it!
- What is one of the hardest times to win a horse race?
12:31, because it is 29 to 1.
- How do you spell 'Hungry Horse' in four letters?
M T G G (Empty Gee-Gee).
- A man was walking down the road leading a horse and saw his mate.
His mate said to him "What are you going to do with that?"
The 1st man replied "Race it".
The 2nd man then said "Well by the looks of it you will win!".