BetAmerica Review & Promo Codes 2022
Claim the full sign-up bonus by clicking the "Get Offer" links on this page.
BetAmerica and TwinSpires may share the same parent company, Churchill Downs Incorporated, but the two are by no means the same. While the focus on TwinSpires is solely on horse racing, BetAmerica’s scope is much broader, encompassing sports betting and casino games in addition to horse racing, and all are provided with the same expertise and integrity that should be expected from such a reputable brand.
BetAmerica is the ideal choice for those who wish to wager on horse racing, but also like to dabble in other forms of gambling.
States that are currently accepting bets from BetAmerica
Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
BetAmerica Deposit Options:
Free Deposit Options:
- EZMoney – Free depositing option using the ACH process. You must have a valid checking, savings, or money market account. Have your account and routing numbers available for setup. Seen as AmericaTab on your bank statement.
Deposit Options with Transaction Fee:
- Credit Card – They accept VISA and MasterCard; issued by a banking institution that accepts a BetAmerica merchant code for online gaming. All deposits have a $5 flat fee charged and requires a CVV code for deposit. Check with your banking institution to confirm any ‘cash advance’ fees.
- PayPal - $5 fee per transaction
- MoneyGram – Fee is assessed by the merchant at $3.95 or more, check with your merchant how much they charge before depositing.
- PayNearMe - Fee is assessed by the merchant at $3.99 or more, check with your merchant how much they charge before depositing.
Though it shares the limelight with a sportsbook and online casino, the horse racing side of BetAmerica’s operation doesn’t feel like an afterthought, with an emphasis on cultivating a savvier player through easily accessible past performances and expert picks and analysis aimed at educating the betting public.
The landing page provides a no-frills listing of the day’s wagering menu that makes navigating the site tremendously easy, and just like other industry leaders, virtually every corner of the globe is covered, with tracks from North America to Europe to Asia and Australia available for wagering, while thoroughbred, harness, and quarter horse racing are all contained therein.
Like TwinSpires, the biggest thing BetAmerica has going for it is free past performances; all you have to do is bet on the track you downloaded PP’s for to not get charged. Given how costly and tedious acquiring such information can be, this really sets BetAmerica apart from its competitors. BetAmerica has also recently incorporated Profit Line odds, which estimates each horse’s probability of winning based on a variety of handicapping factors that are input into a computer model. This state-of-the-art tool provides horseplayers a unique edge that won’t be found elsewhere.
Additionally, BetAmerica has several promotional offers to entice new sign-ups, as well as a wager rewards program, a VIP program and handicapping contests that ensure you’ll keep coming back once you’ve climbed aboard.
To get started with an account, you’ll be expected to input all the standard information a site asks for, such as your name, address, e-mail, etc., but you’ll also need to provide your social security number for IRS purposes and to ensure you’re in a participating state.
States in which BetAmerica is currently available are Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Once you’ve created an account, you’ll find a plethora of options available with which you can fund it, so getting off and running shouldn’t be an issue, and withdrawals are issued either via paper check or electronically, which can be arranged online, by phone, or in-person, making it just as easy to receive money when you’ve won. The BetAmerica website is also mobile-friendly, and there’s a free app available for iPhone users that makes its mobile experience even more streamlined. Regardless of device, you can rest assured that BetAmerica will work the way it’s intended to.
BetAmerica is the ideal choice for those who wish to wager on horse racing, but also like to dabble in other forms of gambling. The horse racing arm of its operation is the equal of TwinSpires, which is dedicated solely to racing, in nearly every way, and provides the perfect one-stop shop for bettors. The access to free and comprehensive data is essential to making your wagering endeavor a winning one, and paired with an easy-to-use, customizable platform, you’re sure to have a positive experience.
A step-by-step guide to signing up for a BetAmerica account:
- Visit the BetAmerica Website
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click on the button that says ‘Join Now’.
- A box will pop up on the right hand side of the page. To get started, fill out your First Name, Last Name, E-Mail Address and Cell Phone Number, then click ‘Next’.
- You will then be prompted to input your Address, Zip Code, City, State, Date of Birth and the last four digits of your Social Security Number, which is needed to confirm your identity. Once you’re finished, click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Finally, create a username and password, and be sure to input an offer code if you have one, then click ‘Create Your Account’ and bingo, your BetAmerica account is now created.