Epsom Derby Betting Odds
With a great range of offers and price promises in addition to a wealth of markets on every race, bet365 are one of our recommended betting sites for horse racing.
- Best Odds Guaranteed
- Price Promise available on every ITV Race
- Not the prettiest website
- Sometimes criticised for restricting winning bettors
Irish-based betting site Paddy Power are renowned as one of the leading bookmakers that offer an array of betting markets.
- Best Odds Guaranteed on the day of the race
- Can offer price boosts at times
- Can sometimes be a delay before they price races at a weekend
- Can restrict punters that win
Boylesports are one of the leading betting sites on the market and you can place bets on a whole host of markets during the Cheltenham Festival, so it's a must-have for racing punters.
- Best Odds Guaranteed available the day before racing
- Various markets available to bet on a daily basis
- Boylesports can sometimes offer shorter prices about the bigger priced contenders
Betfair have a Sportsbook and an Exchange that can see account holders place bets on horse racing and with a range of markets available it's regarded as one of the premier betting sites.
- Best Odds Guaranteed available on the day of racing
- Has a fabulous new customer offer
- Can sometimes restrict winning punters
- May not be the first company to price up races
How To Bet On the Epsom Derby
Here at HorseRacing.net we give you all the information on how to place at bet on the Epsom Derby
When is the Epsom Derby?
The race takes place on Saturday 3rd June, 2023 at 13:30.
Where can I watch the Epsom Derby?
Watch the race live on ITV1 and Racing TV which also offer options to stream the race via their streaming services.
Alternatively, most bookmakers offer a free live horse racing stream allowing you to watch the race after you've placed a bet.
Who is the most successful jockey in the Epsom Derby?
With nine winners to his name, racing legend Lester Piggott holds the record for the most wins in this race; with; Never Say Die (1954), Crepello (1957), St. Paddy (1960), Sir Ivor (1968), Nijinsky (1970), Roberto (1972), Empery (1976), The Minstrel (1977), and Teenoso (1983).
Who is the most successful trainer in the Epsom Derby?
Irish trainer Aidan O'Brien has managed to bring home nine winners; Galileo (2001), High Chaparral (2002), Camelot (2012), Ruler of the World (2013), Australia (2014), Wings of Eagles (2017), Anthony Van Dyck (2019), Serpentine (2020) and Auguste Rodin (2023).