Ascot Free Bets | Royal Ascot Free Bets
How To Claim Royal Ascot Free Bets
Here at HorseRacing.net we give you all the information on how to get free bets on Royal Ascot
With a great range of offers and price promises in addition to a wealth of markets on every race, bet365 are one of our recommended betting sites for horse racing.
- Best Odds Guaranteed
- Price Promise available on every ITV Race
- Not the prettiest website
- Sometimes criticised for restricting winning bettors
Boylesports are one of the leading betting sites on the market and you can place bets on a whole host of markets during the Cheltenham Festival, so it's a must-have for racing punters.
- Best Odds Guaranteed available the day before racing
- Various markets available to bet on a daily basis
- Boylesports can sometimes offer shorter prices about the bigger priced contenders
William Hill has been a household name in the betting world for decades and with some eye-catching new customer offers and raceday boosts they are one of the most popular betting sites on the market.
- Offer competitive prices for punters
- Can offer boosts on horse racing for selected customers
- Can be known to restrict winning punters
- Only offer Best Odds Guaranteed from 10am on the day of the race
Pros and Cons of Free Bets
- Getting acquainted with a new bookie – Free bets are an excellent, low-risk way of getting familiar with a new site;
- More enjoyable – Free bets allow you to place interesting wagers without having to worry about how much you’re spending;
- Opportunity to bet on new markets – As you don’t stand to lose anything with free and money back bets, it’s a good opportunity to explore other, more unfamiliar markets.
- Chance to win without staking considerable cash – As a number of free bet offers don’t come with wagering requirements, you might be able to make real cash from your free bets;
- Market restrictions – Some free bets will be restricted to specific markets;
- Wagering requirements – It’s quite possible that there will be wagering requirements attached to your free bets, making them not quite as ‘free’ as they first appeared. Depending on the time limits, you may also not have very long to clear these requirements, which will prevent you from withdrawing any cash from your free bet;
- Payment method exclusions – You may find that your preferred payment option is excluded from the bonus;
- Minimum odds – Your qualifying bets can’t be too safe, so you may have to lose £10 on an outside horse in order to get your free bet.
How to choose your Royal Ascot Free Bet Offer
The best way to decide which Royal Ascot Free Bet offer to take up is to work out how you want to play the Festival. If you are looking to play just the biggest race of the day then try to find the best offer for that race alone. If you are a fan of cashback if your horse finishes second or third then you'll be able to find those offers above as well. If you are going to play every race then choose a sign-up offer then best reflects that.
What is a Royal Ascot Free Bet?
Typically, Royal Ascot Free Bets are given out to entice new customers. Basically, it is exactly what you'd expect it to be. The bookmaker will put an amount into your account once you sign-up that you have to use on bets. You can't simply take the money out. Sometimes it will be for a certain race but other times it can be for any race or even any sport. Check out the Ts and Cs on all the Free Bet Offers for Royal Ascot listed above but all Free Bets will mean no outlay for those bets by the customer.
Do you have to be an existing customer?
No. Royal Ascot is the best time of the summer to get involved in Betting on Horse Racing if you are new to the sport - or you want to open a new account with a bookmaker you haven't previously bet with. It is very much a buyers market so shop around all of the offers above to find the best Royal Ascot sign-up offer for you.
Can I open accounts with more than one bookmaker?
Yes, you can. This is a great time to take advantage of the enticing Free Bet offers that will be floating around. Check back with this page throughout Royal Ascot to see all the latest offers from all our betting partners.