Royal Ascot 2024 | Ascot Races
How To Bet On Royal Ascot
Here at HorseRacing.net, you can find all the information you need to bet on Ascot races.
Pros & Cons of using bet365
- Bet £10 get £30 offer for new customers
- Huge variety of horse racing promotions
- Choose custom place terms with Each Way Extra
- Royal Ascot odds available for ante-post betting
- Verification needed to claim welcome bonus with certain payment methods
- Website design is a little bland
Pros & Cons of using BoyleSports
- £25 in free bets for new customers
- Comprehensive coverage of Ascot racing
- Plenty of extra place racing offers
- Competitive Ascot betting odds
- Website can be slow at times
- Several payment methods are excluded from bonus
Pros & Cons of using BetVictor
- Easy to navigate horse racing betting page
- £40 in betting bonuses for new punters
- Steady supply of Bet Boosts
- Competitive Ascot racing odds
- Only debit cards qualify for welcome offer
Pros & Cons of using BoyleSports
- Integrated Racing Post information
- Competitive Ascot odds
- Extensive horse racing offers for existing customers
- Terms and conditions on the welcome bonus are very confusing
Pros & Cons of using VirginBet
- Great range of horse racing specials
- Weekly money back as a free bet racing promos
- Pleasant site layout and design
- Limited banking options
Pros & Cons of using Unibet
- Streamlined and expertly designed betting interface
- Extensive naps and tips on daily horse races
- Famously helpful customer support and community network
- 3x playthrough requirement on the welcome bonus
Pros & Cons of using BetUK
- Fantastic acca boost promotions and regular free bets
- Nicely designed interface
- Top-spec integrated online casino
- Only a handful of payment methods
Pros & Cons of using Grosvenor
- Interesting double your odds welcome bonus
- Weekly free bet club
- Heavily praised UK gambling brand
- Definitely an online casino first and foremost
What is Royal Ascot?
Royal Ascot is a five-day Flat festival which takes place in June and attracts the leadings from the UK, Ireland and across the world in what is a spectacular showpiece of equine brilliance. The top class horses do battle with the premier jockeys and trainers and throughout the five days there are some stunning Group 1 events, while there are some hugely competitive handicap contests.
When is the 2024 Royal Ascot?
The 2023 Royal Ascot showpiece will take place from Tuesday 18th June to Saturday 22nd June.
- Day 1 - Tuesday 18th June 2024
- Day 2 - Wednesday 19th June 2024
- Day 3 - Thursday 20th June 2024
- Day 4 - Friday 21st June 2024
- Day 5 - Saturday 22nd June 202
Where can I bet on Races at Royal Ascot 2024?
At Horseracing.net we have odds for all the races at Royal Ascot. We'll have odds comparison grids set up for the races as soon as our trusted bookmaker partners have priced up a race ante-post and on the day of the race.
We work with tried and tested bookmakers to give our users the best possible experience when betting on Royal Ascot. Many of the bookmakers will have sign up offers and Royal Ascot Free Bets so keep your eyes peeled on the site before and during the Festival.
Is there a Dress Code for Royal Ascot?
With various enclosures at Royal Ascot, then the dress codes differ depending on what area of the track you are based in, but it's traditionally an event where the majority of punters put on a suit or buy a new out for what is a real festival of fashion.
Where can you watch Royal Ascot?
ITV Racing are the host broadcaster but all of the bookmakers featured on Horseracing.net offer users the facility to watch a race if they have had a bet on it if you can't get in front of a television. Details of bookmakers are below:
- Paddy Power
- William Hill
What is the history of Ascot?
Ascot is known as the racecourse of the Royal Family due to its close proximity to Windsor Castle and it is owned by the Crown Estate. The course has two tracks allowing it to run both national hunt and flat racing. It holds 25 race meetings throughout the year, which includes 16 flat meetings, key races are the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes, Queen Elizabeth II Stakes. The course also holds four national hunt meetings including the Ascot Chase and the Clarence House Chase.
The biggest event that the racecourse holds is Royal Ascot which is a five-day race meeting which dates back to 1711 when it was created by Queen Anne. In its present form it attracts almost 300,000 racing fans that go to watch the 6 races that are run on each day. Over the event there are 7 Group One races and 17 group races and there is over £4 million in prize money available.
Where can I find odds for horse racing at Ascot?
Look no further than this page! Our recommended bookies offer extensive coverage of Ascot races, so you’ll find all the odds you need to make those winning bets!
Where can I find Royal Ascot odds?
Again, you can stay right where you are! This dedicated page will keep you updated with the latest odds for the Royal Ascot festival.
When does Royal Ascot take place?
Mark your calendar, Royal Ascot is usually held in mid-June. It's a five-day extravaganza filled with fabulous fashion, thrilling races, and plenty of pomp.
Can I get free bets on Ascot?
Absolutely! Many bookies offer exciting promotions and free bet offers on Ascot racing. Keep an eye out for these generous opportunities to boost your bankroll.
How many days does Royal Ascot last?
Royal Ascot offers five full days of racing magic. It's a fantastic festival that'll keep you entertained from the first race to the last, making for an unforgettable experience.
What type of racing takes place at Ascot racecourse?
Ascot hosts both flat and jump racing events. You can bet on flat racing meetings between May and October, and then enjoy all the thrills of jump racing over the winter months.
Where is Ascot racecourse?
Ascot racecourse is situated in Berkshire. Nestled in picturesque surroundings, it offers a stunning backdrop for the electrifying horse racing action.
What are the big National Hunt races at Ascot?
The Ascot Chase and Clarence House Chase are some of Ascot’s biggest National Hunt races.
Where can I get Ascot tips?
Head to our Ascot tips page to get the lowdown on Ascot betting naps and more.
When is the Shergar Cup at Ascot?
The Shergar Cup is usually held during early August.
What are the main races on British Champions Day?
The main races on British Champions Day include the British Champions Sprint Stakes, Long Distance Cup, British Champions Fillies’ & Mares’ Stakes, Queen Elizabeth II Stakes, and Champion Stakes.