Horse Racing Free Bets
Pros & Cons of using bet365
- Generous free bets offer that can be used against horse racing
- Live streaming for horse racing
- Lots of other sports markets including niche sports like Gaelic hurling and a range of motor sports
- Limited payment methods available against welcome bonus offer
Pros & Cons of using Boylesports
- Free live streaming
- Great range of in-play sports markets available
- Lots of horse racing promotions for existing and new customers
- Free bets expire after only 7 days
Pros & Cons of using Betfred
- Competitive horse racing odds compared to other leading bookies
- Simple betting layout
- Interesting “Totepool” betting offer
- Mobile app could do with some work
Pros & Cons of using William Hill
- One of the most iconic UK bookmakers
- Very powerful “Epic Boost” regular odds enhancements
- Broad banking options
- E-wallets not included in the welcome bonus
Pros & Cons of using Unibet
- Separate horse racing betting suite
- Boosted bet builders and other daily offers
- Wide-ranging horse racing live streaming
- 3x wagering requirement on the welcome bonus is slightly annoying
Pros & Cons of using Betway
- Unique £30 risk-free first acca bet welcome offer
- Numerous free horse racing bets opportunities
- Trademark “Betway Boosts” odds enhancement
- Full promotions page only available after registration
Pros & Cons of using BetVictor
- Fresh and streamlined layout
- Large welcome bonus
- One of the industry’s leading mobile apps
- Welcome bonus limited to debit cards
Pros & Cons of using VirginBet
- World-famous brand
- Platform design is busy but allows for one-click access to numerous bets, offers, and special features
- Top-rated mobile app
- Fairly limited payment methods
Pros & Cons of using LiveScoreBet
- Regular event-specific horse racing free bets
- Intuitive user interface
- Fantastic mobile app
- Limited payment methods
- A free bet gives you the chance to test out a new site or market without having to part with any of your own cash;
- Similarly, using a free bet can generally boost your experience in sports betting without placing a wager;
- Horse racing free bets will be specific to your preferred sport and often race-specific, meaning additional excitement for an event. The same goes for other sports, such as football and golf;
- When you are placing a bet without using your own cash, you’re potentially more likely to go for something unusual or perhaps something with longer odds.
- You often can’t withdraw the amount or any subsequent winnings as cash, meaning it’s added as account credit for future bets;
- The terms and conditions can be quite restricting, including time limits which can be as short as a few days, and payment method ineligibilities.
How to Open a Betting Site and Use Free Bets
When you’ve decided on which betting site you’d like to register with, what’s next to do? Let’s go through the steps you’ll need to take.
What is a free bet?
A free bet is essentially a betting token that is worth a specified amount of money, and can be used to place bets at sports betting sites. While free bets cannot be immediately withdrawn, any winnings you manage to make from your free bets will be yours to keep.
Can I get free bets on horse racing?
Yes. All the UK’s best betting sites offer free bets on horse racing.
Do I have to sign up to a bookmaker to get a free bet on horse racing?
Yes. You can only claim and use free bets if you’re signed up to the relevant bookmaker. You will also usually be required to make a minimum deposit or bet with that bookie in order to receive the free bet.
Can I have more than one account to earn free bets?
You can have accounts at different bookies offering separate free bets, but you are only allowed to receive one free bet offer per bookie. If you try to open multiple accounts with the same betting site in order to claim the same free bet offer several times, your account will likely be shut down.
What horse racing can I gain free bets on?
You can gain free bets on all horse racing meetings throughout the year, providing they’re covered by the site you’re betting with. Most UK bookies will also offer exclusive free bets on the biggest events of the year, such as the Grand National or Cheltenham Festival.
How long will my free bets last in my account?
This varies from offer to offer, but most free bets will expire after 30 days.
Can I withdraw winnings from my free bets?
Yes. Any winnings you manage to make from your free bets will be withdrawable.
Can I get free bets on the Cheltenham Festival?
Yes. Many bookies offer regular free bet opportunities at Cheltenham Festival.
Can I use my free bets on horse racing accumulators?
Most free bet offers cannot be used on horse racing accumulators, although some operators like BetUK and Betway include bet builders and accas in their promotions.
Can I use free bets on in-running horse racing?
Yes. Most free bet offers can be used on in-running horse racing.
Where can I get free bets on the Grand National?
Most bookmakers offer free horse racing bets on large-scale events like the Grand National. Some of our favourites include bet365.
Do any bookmakers offer free bets clubs?
Several top-rated betting platforms have free bet clubs or regular free bet promotions for existing customers.
What is the maximum free bet I can get from a bookmaker?
BetVictor’s £50 in free bets is currently the largest welcome offer on the market.