Five Key Questions ahead of the Long Walk Hurdle
Lingfield 14:00This race is now finished - View Results
Betway Quebec Stakes (Listed)
- 3YO plus, 5 Runners
- Flat,Polytrack , 1m 2f , Standard
- Winner £20,983, 2nd £7,955, 3rd £3,981, 4th £1,983, 5th £995, 6th £500
DUBAI WARRIOR accounted for both Kasbaan (second) and Victory Bond (third) at Chelmsford last month and is fancied to frank that form for John Gosden. Polytrack is clearly his preferred surface and he can take this before moving towards bigger targets on the all-weather next year. Victory Bond had Kasbaan a length back in third when scoring over this C&D 17 days ago but isn't sure to confirm superiority, while recent French Listed hero Dalgarno can prove best of the remainder.
- Sort By Number
- Sort By Odds
- Sort By RP Rating
- Sort By Topspeed
• 1 (5) = Horse number with the draw number in brackets.
• Number alongside the horse name is the days since the horse last ran.
• Numbers/letters under the jockey silk is the horse form with the most recent figure on the right. Numbers = finishing position (0 = finished outside the top 10), P = pulled up, F = fell, U = Unseated, B = brought down, R = refused, C = carried out, D = disqualified, HR = hit rails, L = left at start, O = ran out, S = slipped up, V = void race. A dash between figures indicates a year between the runs and a slash indicates a new season.
• % alongside jockey/trainer names = strike rate in last 30 days.
• Key to pointers: C = Course winner, D = Distance winner, CD = Course & Distance winner, BF = Beaten Favourite last time out, WS = Has had wind surgery since last run, LT = Longest Travellers, b = Wearing blinkers, b1 = Wearing blinkers for the first time, h = Wearing a hood, h1 = Wearing a hood for the first time, t = Wearing a tongue strap, t1 = Wearing a tongue strap for the first time, v = Wearing a visor, v1 = Wearing a visor for the first time, p = Wearing cheek pieces. OR = Official Rating. RPR = Racing Post Rating. Topspeed is a figure calculated using race times and the going to show how fast the horse can run.