Golden Mile Handicap Odds
Paddy Power have a new sign-up offer of Bet £10 On Goodwood & Get £45 In Free Bets
- Paddy Power offer competitive prices
- Paddy Power are only BOG from 8am on day of race
Bet365 bookmakers are offering new customers a sign-up deal of Bet £10 & Get £30 In Free Bets
- bet365 offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all the big races
- bet365 can restrict winning punters
William Hill have have a new sign-up offer of Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets.
- William Hill offer competitive prices
- William Hill are usually BOG on the day of the race after 10am
How To Bet On the Golden Mile Handicap
Here at HorseRacing.net we give you all the information on how to place at bet on the Golden Mile Handicap
When is the Golden Mile Handicap?
The race takes place on Friday 4th August, 2023.
Where can I watch the Golden Mile Handicap?
Watch the race live on ITV1 and Racing TV which also offer options to stream the race via their streaming services.
Alternatively, most bookmakers offer a free live horse racing stream allowing you to watch the race after you've placed a bet.